AutoDWG Converter(DWG to PDF) allows you to convert DWG to PDF, DXF to PDF, DWF to PDF directly, NO AutoCAD required, batch conversion supported.
1. Create a single merged PDF file from several DWG files or create an individual PDF file for each DWG file selected;
2. Both model space and paper space supported;
3. Batch mode supported;
4. Multiple choice of output paper size;
5. Supports every version of DWG/DXF files (Supports R2.5 to 2010 formats);
6. Truetype Texts are selectable, searchable in converted PDF [NEW];
7. Supports advanced bookmark, create bookmark automatically using layout name and file name;
8. CTB file supported or use CAD default line weight to convert;
9. PDF background is changable;
10. The "pro" version allows customize pdf watermark and command line;
11. Add password for your PDF [NEW];
12. Layers selection is supported, let you turn on or turn off each layer, and the settings could be different to each layouts, or set specific layers turned off to all the drawings.
13. The converter is trying to be ease of use to the starters, and power of features to the experts.
Now, Layers selection is supported, let you turn on or turn off each layer, and the settings could be different to each layouts, or set specific layers been turn off to all the drawings.
The software is trying to be ease of use to the starters, and power of features to the experts.
|System: Win2000,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Win98,WinOther,WinServer,WinVista,WinVista x64,WinXP,Other|
|Größe: 13.97 MB|
|Einschränkung: |läuft: 15 Tage ||
|Update Info: Major Update|