ProxyCrypt is a command line tool that creates encrypted volumes within a file or a hard drive. Encryption and decryption are made on the fly, allowing you to use encrypted volumes like normal ones.
Designed for paranoids and advanced users, it is also fast, very lightweight, open source and easy to recompile.
It works as a 'proxy' for the ImDisk Virtual Disk Driver, so you need to install it first.
Use ProxyCrypt without argument to get syntax help.
If you need to create encrypted spaces which can be partitioned like an ordinary hard drive, ProxyCrypt is also compatible with Arsenal Image Mounter.
- Supports AES-256, Serpent and SHACAL-2 ciphers.
- Cascade encryption with free choice of the ciphers.
- Supports key files, in conjunction or replacement of the password.
- Mode of operation is XTS.
- Passwords are hashed with the scrypt key derivation function, which uses Whirlpool or Keccak hashing function.
- Scrypt can be tuned for more security or more speed.
- Password length can be up to 250 characters.
- Protection against keyloggers.
- Supports image files or physical drives with MBR (with extended partition) or GPT.
- Encrypted volumes can be created at any location, not necessarily at the beginning of a file or a partition.
- Auto-dismount after a specified period of inactivity or when system enters a suspended state.
- NTFS folders can be used as mount point instead of drive letters.
- Supports very long paths of image file (more than 260 characters).
- Performances improved with AES instructions, SSE2 optimizations and asynchronous read/write.
- Available in 32 and 64-bit with distinct AVX versions.
|System: Win2000,WinXP,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows 8,Windows 10,WinServer,WinOther,WinVista,WinVista x64|
|Größe: 101376 bytes|
|Benötigt: - ImDisk or Arsenal Image Mounter - Administrative privileges - CPU with SSE2|
|Einschränkung: |läuft: ||
|Update Info: New Release|